8/25/11

EXPLORING BUSAN #1

Ok,
day 2 in Busan was quite busy! To tired doing anythingg so wake up at afternoon, took shower, and go down stairs to eat samgyopsal! :9


Funny thing, my friend, Nindy asked me do I want to go down stairs and eats at student canteen? And i say, Yes, I want samgyopsal, or chicken katsu! And she said, Silly, we don't even know what the menu is. And she checked the menu on the internet.....


BOTH OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE! *sixth sense


'............WTF??' <--- is exactly how i can explain Nindy's face that time. I'm such a psychic lol


After lunch,
we decided to go to Zara in front of our Uni (Yeah we have one oh yeah)
And bought these awesome pants fo₩10.000 and ₩20.000. BARGAIN!!!


But that wasn't the highlight, 


i took photo with YONGHWA from CN BLUE!!!!!!


Gotcha!!! Cardboard Yong Hwa with a fat obsessed fan. jk :D


I thought it was gonna be windy, the wind was like so strong when i go out for lunch. But cheat one!! It was really really hot!! And i haven't unpack my stuffs, i took anything available. The result? Sweaty like hell inside those jumper!


anyways, then we took subway and go to Busan Station to pick up our girls from Seoul!! 


random Korean plastic surgery ad. 3 days and you're ready to go! 


It's my first ever to Busan Station!! You can buy KTX tickets to Seoul here, and board the train from here.


This is Busan Station, you go to Busan by train, this is were you're gonna show up

Busan have China Town!! 

It said, International Market or sth about place for foreigners to shop.
But my friend said there's a lot of pick pockets and prostitute, but idk, never been there :p

you can take this bus too.

rarely seen coffee bean!!!!!! <3

Continued our journey to buy KTX ticket for incoming Nindy's family!!
and also waiting for our buddies to come back! 

KTX!

But! some unfortunate thing happen, i wore flip-flop all the way
and some cutter knife snuck in!! :(

Didn't realize it was a friggin' cutter knife for like an hour. wth

AND because waiting sucks, we make it fun by
chillin' at coffee bean!! 
There's also some coffee shop around Busan Station inside the station on outside.
but we decided to go to CB anw because it was RARE! 

 <3


 My iced vanilla latte <3 had a crumbled unmixed vanilla powder inside. LOVE IT.

 vanilla latte <3

Nindy's mixing her Mocca latte with cinnamon powder. So i can't take a sip. CHEATER! lol

So COLOURFUL!! ₩17.000. anyone give me? please? *puppy eyes


After chillin' for a while and meet my fellas again, we planned to have dinner with them,
BUT they have other plan so we decided to get dinner near 경성대 by ourself (again)

She asked me what to eat, and i said 'CHICKEN!!' andddddd 
we went to 촌닭 and ordered barbeque sauced chicken and fried one! 
we thought we would NEVER finished our meal. but............


WE TOTALLY FINISHED IT lol






It's a whole chicken and we totally go for it!!

new cafe! used to be Charlie Brown cafe

I believe that Charlie Brown cafe is featured in GoGirl Magazine when they had this travel column to Busan. They said it was good and stuff, i never been there tho. My friends said it was cute and stuff, but it was friggin' expensive! lol. Maybe that's why it was closed. Because around there, many cheaper cafes and cuter cafes are available. Me too prefer there :p lol

KyungDae at night :)

AND I FOUND STH INTERESTING!!!!

SMALLEST LIFT EVER!! LOL!

In the end i have to go back by myself all alone :(
im such a scaredy cat i walk really really fast and makes sure no one followed me :)

aren't anybody did that once in their lifetime? lol

SO that's it my other little adventure in Busan! look forward to next post! :)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey