1/24/14

REVIEW : IOPE Derma Professional Auto Cleanser

Hello! So, it's really been a while since I last posted something, right? GRAHHHH I know I hate myself too. Anyway, to update you guys, I'm back to Indonesia! And I've been busy seeing and meeting people that I've been apart for at least a year. Yes, I'M BACK BABY! 

It's really nice to be back in a country when everyone is so nice and actually speaks language that I understand 100%. I tried to update my dayre, but my internet connection have been very very unstable. And because I have to use my phone, and also while lying in my bed (my wi-fi didn't reach my bed! grr), my dayre post have been so slow lately. Somehow I miss South Korea if we're talking about wi-fi and internet connection. 

Ok, off to the main topic, the thing I'm reviewing today is IOPE Derma Professional Auto Cleanser! 


Ever since I started my youtube addiction, I've saw a lot of beauty-youtuber using a product called 'Clarisonic' to cleanse their face, and I saw the improvements were truly awesome! A lot of reasons why I didn't get myself one, like the price and the availability, I'm really stoked when I knew this IOPE auto cleanser existed! 


I purchased it from gmarket and the best deal I got was KRW 35.200 (plus shipping). There's a thing about IOPE products, the price varies depend on where it was sold. I found this in Aritaum and it retails for KRW 45.000. IOPE website also didn't put any official price, so I think Gmarket hold the nicest deal out of all! (I believe it's also available for worldwide shipping)


Inside there's the auto cleanser, the cleanser brush (1 pc), and AAA batteries (2 pc). Really easy to install, just pop that brush in and the auto cleanser is ready to work! 

Of course you have to insert the battery first!


The product claims that the size of the (micro) brushes are 1/5 the size of a pore, so it cleanse the face throughly and also it's self-antibacterial material also helps maintain the brush hygiene! The brush will spin 360degree and I just have to drag the auto-cleanser around my face in circling motion until I felt cleansed! 

Inside there's also a product information sheet containing some ways to use the auto-cleanser, so you don't have to worry about how to properly use the cleanser. It's really easy! (and clean!)


I don't personally own the Clarisonic so I can't give you a specific difference. However after a few google searches, I found some differences such as :

1. IOPE auto-cleanser only have one speed option (I think some Clarisonic have 2?)
2. IOPE auto-cleanser only come with one type of brush (..I wish they made more) 

And the other such as size (IOPE is smaller), and price (IOPE is cheaper). Also, this auto-cleanser is water proof (duh!). I've saw some youtubers also using these kinda Clarisonic dupe, and most have problem with their water proof-ing property that doesn't seem to go pretty well so the product broke. I really hope that this one will last me long!! 

I take this auto-cleanser with me to Indonesia, definitely travel-friendly and it's working very well! I don't use other specific foam-cleanser with this, I used my regular Hadalabo Foaming Cleanser and it's working wonderfully.


After a few days using this now, I'm pretty sure my skin is getting so much better!!! As I cleanse my face with the auto cleanser, it lightly scrubs off my dead skin cells. That way, the skin care routine I use got sinked in to my skin much better. Also it takes my makeup much efficient, my cotton pad+toner picked almost nothing - no makeup excess after I wash my face!

I really like how my skin felt after using this auto-cleanser, I just felt that my face is really clean and my makeup looks better ;p 

For the price and the great effect it brings, I think I bought a very good product, right?

PS | recently my auto-cleanser started to act weird, like it took some time for the product to run after I pressed the button. But as long as it still working, I don't have problem with that :")


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart // dayre
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Are you still using this brush? If yes, have you noticed significant improvements after using it? I want to try this kind of brush but since it's not super cheap for my budget I want know if it's worth my money~ Thanks in advance^^

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey