7/4/16

REVIEW : Starry Light Lashes Collection (All Model)


Hey! I'm back to review these eyelashes stash from Starry Light! As you know, Starry Light is a brand made by fellow blogger, Ms. Stella lee from stellalee.net <3

She's kindly sent me the whole Starry Light collection, which contains 5 pairs of eyelashes and an invisible eye tape! :D 

Today I'm going to review the lashes collection first!


Here's 5 pairs of the whole collection, from up to bottom :
Andromeda, Sagitta, Orion, Cassiopeia, and Corvus (bottom lash)

1. ANDROMEDA

is described as lightweight and delicate with extra definition on the outer edges

THIS is the lashes for those who never tried lashes before, because it's sooo natural and so easy to apply. Eyelashes with definition on the outer edges are good for enlarging the eyes and for cat eye look 





2. SAGITTA

is described as loosely woven, pretty but subtle, for a natural and delicate look

Sagitta is similar with Andromeda, but with less definition. It will probably best for those who have very, very sparse or probably no eyelashes since this eyelashes copy how natural lashes look. 

For me, I don't see the point of wearing eyelashes "naturally" since the burden of having falsies in your eyes is the same, but it less visible lol





3. ORION

is described as stunning spiky lash, for a more defined and dramatic look

From the first look, I'm interested to Orion the most. Because I've never seen an eyelash with this design! I love how Stella plays with definitions.

but after playing with the lashes, I found that Orion is the most difficult lash to work with, maybe because it has thicker lash band than the other models :( 

If you see on my eye swatch, you can see that the inner corner part is hardly sticks on my eye, because I just can't get that part to stick well.




4. CASSIOPEIA 

is described as sleek and beautiful, densely woven around the middle part for a natural dollish look

This is definitely my favorite model out of the bunch!! It looks like I stack 2 eyelashes, but it's not! Which definitely time saving and less heavy than actually layering eyelashes!





5. CORVUS

is described as gives enhancement for lower lash, perfect for completing a natural look

Obviously, I can't say under eye lashes are for "natural look" - but these does look natural. Honestly, I'm bad at lower lashes application, and most looks awesomely fake on me. But these are superb! Because Stella already made the eyelashes to be sparse so it'll look natural, without having you to cut the under lash by yourself!



Overall, out of the bunch, I love Cassiopeia and Andromeda the most, and of course Corvus! 
Orion is disappointing, but it's still look great with more works to put it on. 

me using Andromeda lashes!

They're reusable, not sure how many times you can reused it, but as far I can see that after two times of usage it still keeps its shape and the lash isn't pulling off!

Each pairs cost 35k
and you can order it HERE : 

0857-1431-9733
for SMS or WA

7387D1A5
BBM

starrylight_id
LINE ID & Instagram


Where to find me :

tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

add my LINE@ 
@filiaparamita
(don't forget the @)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey