11/13/16

I.O.I Somi Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

Hey Sugars!
I'm back with a tutorial
(which I actually posted a loooong time ago)
I.O.I's Very Very Very Makeup Inspired tutorial! 


I watched Produce 101 from the first episode and I'm in love with all the members!
Especially this particular song, I love it!
I hope next year, even not in 1 group anymore, we can see all the members actively working in the field :(

Here's the video! Thank you for watching!



Where to find me :

tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

add my LINE@ 
@filiaparamita
(don't forget the @)

8 comments:

  1. Oh your makeup is really pretty darling!
    Great video
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was watching it from the first episode as well and I love members, too ♥ I will miss I.O.I, but you did a great job! I like your tutorial ^^

    Have a nice day~

    ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik kak hehe nice video !

    beautybyliana.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaa.. super duper menggemaskaan >.<

    www.vidazenitha.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. teach me please sunbaenim *v* cantik banget ci fillll <3

    Love,
    Violet Brush

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Neomu neomu yeppeoyo!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey